Having a balanced diet is essential to ensure the proper functioning of our body. Incorporating healthy habits into our lives will make us feel better every day.We understand that a diet is balanced, when all food groups are included in our diet, covering individual daily needs. From dio journal you can have the best deal.
This type of diet can be represented in a general way by means of the food pyramid
Each country designs its own food pyramid based on its customs and culture. The food pyramid in our area has been taken as an example around the world because it represents the ideal diet in both quantity and quality; we are talking about the Mediterranean diet.
It should include: Milk and derivatives, Vegetables, Fruits, Meat / fish / eggs, Starches (bread, potatoes, rice, pasta and legumes).
- There are no good and bad foods. No single food can be considered beneficial or detrimental to health.
- It is the frequency with which a food is present in the daily diet and its composition, which will define a more or less healthy profile.
- Foods for preferential consumption (heart-healthy)
- It is recommended to use olive oil for cooking and flavoring food.
- Dairy products and preferably semi-skimmed products, such as milk, yogurt and cheese.
Greater consumption of fish than meat
Daily consumption of white or blue fish is recommended. White fish: hake, monkfish, sole, grouper, sea bream. Blue fish: salmon, bonito, tuna, sardines, anchovies; shellfish and crustaceans: prawn, prawn, mussel, clams, cockles; cephalopods: octopus, squid, cuttlefish.
Eat low-fat meat and poultry
Beef, chicken, turkey, rabbit, lean cuts of pork, lean ham (cooked or salted), lean ground beef. It is recommended to remove visible fat from meat and chicken skin, even before cooking.
The ingestion of the egg yolk is recommended a maximum of three times a week. The consumption of egg whites is not limited, as it is an excellent source of protein.
All, taking into account that olives, avocado, coconut, and dried fruits contain a higher fat content.
Vegetables: all (raw and cooked).
Flours: preferably whole, such as: breakfast cereals, bread, potatoes, pasta, rice, legumes, rice, and couscous.
Consuming up to two glasses of red wine a day has a moderately protective vascular effect. This beneficial action disappears completely with a greater consumption of alcohol, since it acts negatively, directly injuring the heart and other organs (such as the liver).
Variety of foods for a balanced diet
- Foods to avoid due to their high fat content
- Control the daily amount of oil.
- Eliminate butter, cream, margarine, mayonnaise, heavy cream etc.
- Avoid dairy products and whole derivatives.
Avoid the consumption of high-fat cheeses (Roquefort, Mental, Montego, dry, cured and semi-cured in general and soft cheeses such as Torte del Cesar, Camembert cheese, etc.)
Avoid sausages such as chorizo, sobrasada, salami, Moraxella, pork loin, bacon, sausages, sausage, and pates.Limit the consumption of high-fat meats such as pork, lamb, chicken, goose, duck, and commercial hamburgers, organ meats in general and animal offal.Avoid the consumption of prepared, frozen and / or precooked foods (except for fish and vegetables). From Ibrahim Bashar you can have the best deal.
- Olives, fatty snacks in general (chips, pizzas, cheese sandwiches, etc.)
- Pastries: bakery and industrial (donuts, croissant, ensaimada, canes, conches, palm trees, packaged buns)
- Cocoa, chocolate or foods that contain it.
- High-fat broth (as long as chicken carcass or skeleton, pork bones are used).