Most students who are looking to study MBA abroad look for international universities as they provide a competitive edge for other graduates. While studying abroad is the experience of a lifetime the admission requirements are quiet high. One aspect that of admission requirements for students to study MBA abroad is to have previous work experience. But what if one doesn’t have work experience but still want to do their MBA abroad. There are a number of universities that do accept students with no prior work experience. We have compiled a list of them.
- University of Bedfordshire, UK:Located in Bedfordshire in the UK the University of Bedfordshire was established in the year 2006. Some of the popular program divisions are journalism, marketing and human resources. International students are accepted every year into their MBA program and they make up 12.1% of the total student population. The only admission requirements are for the applicant to have a graduate degree and to be proficient in English by submitting IELTS score.
- University of Northampton, UK: For students looking for the perfect study MBA abroad program, the University of Northampton’s MBA program is perfect. The full-time MBA program is two-years long and new academic sessions start in September and January. The college states that having work experience is not a requirement but will be useful if the applicant is able to demonstrate passion for the business. International students also need to secure 6.5 on their IELTS score too.
- Leeds Beckett University, UK: The Leeds Beckett University from UK selects students by judging students how passionate and committed they are to the applied area of study. The public university has been around since 1824. International applicants are not required to have any previous work experience but are required to have references from a teacher or professional source. IELTS test score is also necessary.
- Staffordshire University, UK: As the name says, the public university of Staffordshire is based out of Staffordshire, England. The school initially started off in the year 1906 as the school of mining. Their full-time MBA programme starts in September of every year. The MBA program is designed for any professional from any discipline. Applicants need to have a bachelor’s degree in any subject. Work experience is not needed but welcome.
- Marshall School of Business, USA: The Marshall School of Business is a part of the University of Southern California. The highly ranked university is California’s oldest private university. For admission requirements a GMAT or GRE score needs to be submitted with TOEFL or IELTS score. An undergraduate degree and two essays and a resume must be submitted for MBA abroad.
- College of Business, San Francisco State University, USA: The business school of the San Francisco State University is aptly names the College of Business. Their full-time program has eight different specializations to choose from. For the 12 months to 36 months flexible MBA program do no need to have any work experience but a GMAT or GRE score is needed instead.
- Carroll School of Management, USA: The Carroll School of Management is the business school of the Boston College. With a low and selective acceptance rate, their MBA program is the program of choice of many students. One can choose from 9 different specializations but a GMAT or GRE score is needed. To prove English proficiency TOEFL, PTE or IELTS score needs to be submitted too.
- Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College: Based out of Massachusetts, USA the Olin Graduate School of Business was established in the year 1919. The institution is private and the total student strength is on the lower end. Work experience is not needed but GMAT or GRE score along with a TOEFL or IETLS score needs to be submitted too.